The new Android version Custom Skin ’12’ did not live up to the expectations of the users. Even after the long wait and delay, Android 12 doesn’t bring much in terms of features. But it doesn’t disappoint in the wallpaper section. Android 12 comes with several stock and live wallpapers. Here you can download the latest 20 live wallpapers.
Live Wallpapers for All Android phones
The Google Play Store is home to countless live wallpaper apps. These apps offer a wide selection of live wallpapers to help you customize your device. But there’s one key personalization feature that most of these apps don’t offer — the ability to set your own videos or GIFs as live wallpaper on your device. Thankfully, there are some handy apps that can help you do just that. In this post, we will take a closer look at how you can use one of these apps to set as live wallpaper on your Android device without any third-party apps. How to do this on some Android phones, and we’ll also take a look at some alternative apps you can use for this purpose.
Download Live Wallpapers for All Android phones
All live wallpapers in Android are well designed and come in high quality. The collection is extracted from apk and hence available in all original resolution. If you like the collection of Android Live Wallpapers, you can download the complete collection from the Google Drive link.
Since all live wallpapers are in MP4 format, you need to set it differently on home screen. If you don’t know how to set MP4 videos as live wallpaper, you can follow our guide.
How to set videos as live wallpapers on Android
To set videos as live wallpaper on an Android device, you’ll need to install a third-party app like Video to Wallpaper. The app is quite easy to use, and I’m sure most of you will be able to figure out the process on your own. But if you’re having trouble, here’s a quick overview of how you can use it to set any video as live wallpaper on your phone:
- Install the app from the Google Play Store by clicking this link.
- On the app’s home page, tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner to add a new video.
- In the following pop-up, tap on the “Choose” button to select the wallpaper from your device’s internal storage.
- Select the video of your choice by tapping on it in the following window.
- Tap on OK on the following screen to confirm the selection.
- The selected wallpaper will appear on the app’s homescreen, and you’ll have to tap on the “Apply” button underneath it to proceed to the next step.
- This will bring up another pop-up window with instructions on how to apply the wallpaper. Tap on OK on the window.
- Select Video to Wallpaper on the following page.
- You should now see a preview pane with a “Set Wallpaper” button at the bottom. You can tap on this button to proceed to the next step, or you can check the Preview option in the top right corner to view the wallpaper in full-screen mode.
- Tapping on the Set Wallpaper button will bring up a prompt asking you to select where you want to apply the selected wallpaper. It includes two options — one to apply the wallpaper to your homescreen and the other to apply it to both the homescreen and the lockscreen.
- You can select either of the two options to apply the wallpaper.
The live wallpaper should now appear on your home screen and/or lock screen based on your selection. You can follow the same steps to change the live wallpaper whenever you want. All the live wallpapers you select in step 4 will appear on the app’s home screen for easy access, so you’ll be able to switch between them without having to follow steps 2 and 3 each time,
- How to Install iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island on Android
- Download House of the Dragon wallpapers for iPhone
- Download Cool depth effect wallpapers for iPhone (FHD+)
- Download 5 Best Free Wallpaper Apps for iPhone in 2022