Are you planning to switch from an Android tool to an iPhone? If so, then there are lots of factors that you want to know before doing so. It isn’t gonna clean so that it will share your records from an Android tool to an iOS tool. But then why are we right here? We are usually right here to assist our readers, whom we bear in mind as our family. However, even though we have a sequence of articles wherein we advised the way to install your new iPhone, especially while you are shifting from Android to iOS.
But, today, right here on this article, we’re right here with a brand new topic. Yes, as you could already bet with the title, right here on this article, we can inform you how you could without problems and fast switch your Whatsapp messages, chats, etc., from an Android tool to an iOS tool which you even in case you do now no longer have a computer. So, now without making a lot of hype, let’s immediately leap into it and take a look at the vital information.
Is There Any Way to Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Android to iPhone Without PC?
We all know that it’s far possible to switch Whatapp messages from Android to iPhone, however, is it viable without the use of a PC? Many customers formerly requested me this question, and I became already replied before, however, allow me to say my solution again. Yes, it’s far 100% viable to do so, however you want to know a few hints for that. And, bet what? All the hints which you want to apply are mentioned right here on this guide with the right steps. So, now let me take you to that part.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone Without Computer
There are nearly 3 methods that you may use to switch Whatsapp Messages from an android to an iPhone tool without the use of a computer. So, what are the ones 3 methods? Let’s check them:
1. Use New Phone Number
This is the primary method to help you get your old chats on your new smartphone. You can use your new smartphone quantity to sync your vintage Whatsapp chats. So, in case you are someone who has a worry about converting your smartphone because of this problem, then truly purchase a brand new iPhone and observe the steps that we have mentioned here to do so:
This is the first method that will help you get your old chats on your new phone. You can use your new phone number to sync your old Whatsapp chats. So, if you are a person who has a fear of changing your phone due to this problem, then simply buy a new iPhone and follow the steps that we have mentioned here to do so:
- Firstly, make sure that both the new and old SIMs are working and turned ON, on your Android device.
- After that, open Whatsapp and navigate to the Settings option.
- Then, go to the Accounts and select the option Change Number. After that, hit the Next button.
- Now, enter your Old and New phone numbers in the correct place and verify the unique code that you get on your registered number receive a unique code.
- Then, make sure to take a backup with your new number and move that SIM into your iPhone.
That’s it. Now, you have taken backup on your Android device and inserted the same SIM to your iPhone; therefore, now follow the steps mentioned below:
- So, firstly uninstall Whatsapp from your Android device and install it on your iPhone.
- Now, register using the same number you have used on your Android device.
- Once the registration process is done, it will show you that a backup is found.
- Now, tap on the Restore button and wait until the restoration process gets completed.
2. Use Email Chats
If you heard about this for the primary time, then allow me clean that you could use the Email chats to switch your Whatsapp information on your iPhone. WhatsApp permits us to mail chats to any contacts, however that doesn’t suggest that you could use them as a recovery option. Anyway, allow’s first check the stairs which you want to follow:
- First of all, open Whatsapp and navigate to the Settings options.
- After that, tap on the Chat Settings and select the Email Chats option.
- Then, you require to select one conversation. Now, a pop-up will appear saying Attaching Media will generate a larger email message. Therefore, choose any one option from the With media or Without media.
- That’s it. Now, simply enter your email address and hit the Send button.
Now, you can simply take your iPhone and log in to your email account and view Whatsapp messages.
3. Simplest Way To Transfer Data
If the above methods do now no longer work for you, then a third-party software called Tenoshare iCareFone App will actually assist you out. iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS is an application that lets you switch Whatsapp records for your iPhone from an Android device. However, it’s also one of the only methods to do this. Also, this application is to be had and helps English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, and Chinese languages.
Using Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS, you require no PC. You can be easily able to send documents by simply the usage of an OTG cable that is a handy and rapid manner to switch WhatsApp. However, it isn’t like you simply ship textual content chats. Yes, the usage of iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS, you could ship attachments inclusive of videos, images, documents, audio, emojis, etc.
Also, the most important issue that each user wants to understand that whether or not it shops your records. Well, they surely care approximately their users, and users’ records protection is their first priority. So, therefore, they do now no longer ever save, share or promote your records to others. However, speaking about compatibility, then it helps almost every android brand such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Motorola, and so on, including all versions from iOS10 to iOS15.
How To Use Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS?
Now, let take a look at the steps that help you to transfer the Whatsapp chats using the iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS:
- First of all, open PlayStore and App Store simultaneously on your Android and iOS devices, respectively.
- After that, use the OTG cable to connect your Android and iPhone.
- Then, click on the Transfer button to initiate the transfer of WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
That’s it. Now, you need to watch for some time till it receives completed. However, it can take a few minutes to hours, depending upon the scale of your information. Therefore, as you could see that it is a totally clean and brief system to switch Whatsapp information from Android to iPhone. Well, I’ve personally used this month again and absolutely loved the Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS; for this reason, I’ll relatively suggest you apply this once.
So, that’s all from our side on the way to transferring your Whatsapp messages, chats, etc., from an Android tool to an iOS tool. We wish this manual has helped you. Meanwhile, use our remark box and share your revel in with the Tenorshare iCareFone WTSapp Android-iOS.