The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G with model number SM-A516N has passed Wi-Fi Alliance certification, which brings it closer to the official launch. Previously, the phone’s support page has been launched, and some renderings leaked the complete design of the smartphone.
Judging from the listing information of the Wi-Fi Alliance, the Galaxy A51 5G supports dual-band Wi-Fi connection, and will run the Android 10 system with One UI 2.0 custom skin. The phone will retain specifications and design similar to 4G TE models, but the chip will change to Exynos 980 5G processor.
In addition, Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is expected to be equipped with 6GB RAM and at least 64GB of internal storage space. The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G will use a perforated self-portrait camera with a central location, and an L-shaped four-camera set in a rectangular module. The machine will also have an embedded fingerprint sensor and may retain a 3.5mm audio jack. The release of Samsung Galaxy A51 5G may be very close, so we should know more information soon. We will keep you informed, so stay in touch with us.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A51 LTE-MODEL SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0 user interface.
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 12MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9mm ; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
Join our Telegram channel to stay updated : Channel link