Modified Patch Mi Unlock Tool For Unlock Boot Loader Instantly Without Wait
Special Edition Modified Mi Unlock Tool ( Download At Bottom )
Modified Unlock tool for Any Xiaomi devices* No waiting time for unlock* No need of adding account to mi clouds* Fixed errors
WHY DO YOU NEED Modified Mi Unlock Tool?
During the first time booting your phone, either because you’ve just newly purchased it or you’ve just reset your existing Xiaomi phone, you’ll need to enter your Mi Account.
You can simply enter your Mi Account username and password of course. However, there is a time when you simply forgot it and couldn’t manage a way to recall them.
One solution is to register for a new Mi Account. This requires you to provide a new email address and a new phone number. Registering for a new email address takes time while purchasing another mobile phone number needs money.
The alternative solution is to use the Mi Account Unlock Tool.
This Tool Will Solve Following Problems
How to unlock bootloader without wait How to unlock bootloader without wait poco f1 unlock bootloader stuck at 50% Stuck at 99% unlock bootloader without waiting 168 hours couldnt unlock unlock miui bootloader without waiting bypass wait time mi unlock tool after 360 hours of trying to unlock the device skip 360 hours wait xiomi bootloader unlock bootloader all xiaomi unlock bootloader xiaomi 2020 unlock bootloader xiaomi instant poco unlock bootloader stuck 168 hours unlock bootloader without waiting 168 hours
- Keep your Xiaomi or Redmi phone aside for a moment and open Download Link at bettem PC to download the Xiaomi Unlock Tool.
- Extract the zip file and open the application named “Mi unlock flash file”. Log in using the same Mi account which is being used on the Xiaomi smartphone.
- Before starting with the Mi bootloader unlocking process, tap on the top-right gear icon to check the update for both USB driver and Mi Unlock Tool.
- As instructed on the app screen, switch off your smartphone. Take a moment and hold the power button and lower volume button simultaneously. This will open up the fast boot mode in your MIUI device. Now, connect the phone with the computer via USB cable.
- A new message will appear on the screen, “Phone connected”. Now, click on the “Unlock” button to unlock the bootloader.
- got this nice phone yesterday. I made a Mi account about 3 month ago, hoping that when i get the phone i can unlock it immediately. Sadly, MiFlash Unlock said that “You need to wait 360 hours…” etc.
Trick Unlock Immediately.
Don’t Sign in Wifi In Phone With this process
– First of all, you need to download latest MiFlash Unlock. Get it here. (You need to update it in the app itself, just to be sure you have the latest version.)
– Sign in, Install latest drivers, connect Mi account & device etc.
– Go for unlocking, to the point where it says “You need to wait…”
I was reading guides and stuff in this forum, where i found a thread about 360 hours of waiting. There was a comment by Game of roms (Thank you) which solved this issue.
– Download this MiFlash Unlock tool (This is an older version.)
– Sign in, go for unlocking (It’ll still wipe everything so make backups)
Do I have to go through such a procedure every time?
You don’t. Our system detects security measure automatically whether to get activated or not. The system analyzes download processes and determines what to do automagically.
Most of the time, you don’t have to go through this security procedure.
Is the file free from viruses and malware?
We cannot guarantee all the files downloaded from this blog are safe and secure. However, we never inject, alter, or modify the files with viruses or any malicious codes. Therefore, we highly recommend you to scan the files using Antivirus apps such as Avast, AVG, Kaspersky, etc.
What are ZIP files?
It’s a common file compression mechanism. Xiaomi uses this compression technology to distribute their MIUI updates known as Recovery ROM. You can extract any ZIP files using built-in Windows feature or software like Winzip, WinRAR, or 7zip.
What are TGZ files?
Despite not as common as ZIP, TGZ is more popular among Linux users. Xiaomi employs this compression technology to distribute their MIUI updates known as Fastboot ROM. Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract TGZ files.
What are IMG files?
Mostly all files with .img extension downloaded from this site are flash-able images files. You can flash such files through Fastboot interface or TWRP recovery.
STEPS IN PHONE
- Enable Developer Options, Go to Setting > About Phone > Tap On MIUI Version 7 times.
- Go to Additional Setting > Developer Options > Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Tap on Mi Unlock Status > Add account and device > Agree.
- If you get any error while adding account then turn on sync and remove other devices from your Mi Account. For more watch below video.
STEPS IN COMPUTER
- Download Modified Mi unlock tool for Instant Unlock to your Computer then Extract it.
- Now launch Mi Unlock Tool
- Log in with the Mi Account which is logged in that your Phone.
- Click on Unlock, and agree with the conditions.
- yuppie Hurray! You have successfully unlocked bootloader without wait on your Mi Smartphone
- Modified Mi unlock tool :- Download or Link2. (if this does not work try Mi unlock version 2 from Below)
- Modified Mi unlock tool Version 2 :- Link 1 or Link2