Xiaomi is a brand that launches phones at a very cheap price. Nowadays there is a lot of competition in the time, yet redmi, POCO, Mi is bringing good smartphone in the market. Everything is bad with the good, in the same way, Xiaomi also has a lot of flaws with good. So as you know MIUI 12 is a bit right, but it has so many bugs in it that it does not even feel like doing it sometimes. There are Many bugs in MIUI 12, but it also has a lot of features that you do not feel to shift from MIUI 12. So we thought that let’s try the MIUI 12 in every version, we did try some ROM but MIUI 12’s global version one of the best OS because neither you will get any ads nor any UI lags. so today we will know about Install MIUI Fastboot ROM using Mi Flash Tool -2021.
Now the question is how to install the global version? And you can do this method on any Xiaomi device, just you have to follow some steps.
In this, you can flash the global ROM with two methods, there is a recovery method and a fast boot method. Well in the recovery method you have to install custom recovery and flash but the Fastboot method is quite simple.
Fastboot ROM Installation:
Xiaomi releases two build of ROM: Recovery and Fastboot. Recovery ROM is always in .zip format whereas Fastboot ROM is always in .tgz format. Both Recovery and Fastboot ROMs are available for each variant: China Stable, China Developer, Global Stable, and Global Developer ROMs.
- Download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer. – Click here
- Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it. It is also advisable to have ADB and Fastboot installed, just in case you need it.
- Reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file – Click here
- Once downloaded, extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 6.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.