You may have read many articles discussing the dangers of privacy on the Internet. While there is no surefire way to protect your privacy, you can still take a few precautions to reduce the risk of privacy breaches.
One thing you should do to protect your digital privacy is to start using a VPN service. As of now, there are hundreds of VPN apps available for Android that claim to protect your digital privacy and encrypt your traffic.
What is VPN
A VPN or Virtual Private Network is the technique of setting up a steady community connection while the usage of a public community. Even in case you do not join your gadgets to public networks, you could nevertheless use VPNs to cover your IP cope with.
VPN offerings can help you connect with VPN servers. Each server has its personal precise IP cope with, and whilst you connect with it and go to a internet site, the internet site sees the IP cope with of the server rather than your real server.
Thus, VPNs additionally assist you unblock blocked websites. For greater statistics on VPNs, see our guide.
Steps to Set up VPN on Android Without Using any App
You don’t need to install a dedicated VPN app from the Play Store to set up a VPN on Android. Android allows you to set up a VPN profile and connect to it manually. Here’s how you can set up a VPN on Android without using any apps.
1. First, open your Android app drawer and tap on Settings.
2. On the Settings app, tap on the Connection & Sharing option.
3. On the Connection & sharing screen, tap on the VPN.
4. The VPN page will show you all available VPN options. If your phone has a dedicated VPN app, it will appear on this screen.
5. To add your VPN profile, tap the (+) button at the top-right corner.
6. Now, you need to enter the name of your VPN, VPN Type, Server Address, and a few other details. Enter all details and tap on the Save button.
7. After setting up a VPN profile on your Android, you need to tap on it to connect to the VPN server.
that’s it! This is how you can set up a VPN on Android without an app.
If you want to make things harder for third parties to track your online activities and steal data, then you should start using a VPN on your Android. So, this is how you can setup a VPN on Android without an app. Let us know in the comments if you need more help with VPNs.