Are you wondering is it possible to send a text to someone without revealing your identity? The answer is yes. Sending an anonymous text is not a big deal. It is as simple as surfing the internet in incognito mode.
Whether you are trying to pull on a harmless prank on a friend or express your feelings to your crush, you need to know the right steps for anonymous texting. While it comes to protect your privacy, you have to be careful with the methods you use. In this article, we will give you some useful methods which you can use to send an anonymous text to anyone from anywhere in the world.
Method 1: Use a temporary email account
It’s easy to send an anonymous text using your email address. But to proceed further, you need to know the ten-digit phone number of the person to whom you want to send the anonymous text. After you get hold of the phone number, follow the steps given below.
- Create a temporary email account: It’s necessary to create a temporary email account because the recipient can see your email address in the anonymous text.
- Find out the person’s carrier: To send a text via email, you need to know the person’s carrier, like AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, etc. To know the person’s carrier, visit this website given below.
- Choose a template: According to the person’s carrier, you can choose one of the following templates.
For SMS: email@example.com,
For MMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
For SMS/MMS: email@example.com
For SMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
For MMS: email@example.com
For SMS: firstname.lastname@example.org,
For MMS: email@example.com
- Metro PCS:
For SMS/MMS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alltel: email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write an email: In the address bar, write down the appropriate template from the list. Leave the subject line empty.
- After you hit the Send button, the person will receive an anonymous text from you.
Method 2: Use a Website
There are websites which can help you with sending an anonymous text. Some websites may charge you money for the job. Some websites even ask for your phone number. But mostly they are easy to use.
- You can search for an anonymous web-based texting site by typing “Anonymous Texting or Free Anonymous Text Messaging.”
- Read the terms of the website carefully. Basically, the websites want to know if you are going to use their website for illegal works like stalking. If you do something illegal, you can be tracked down by your IP address.
- Sometimes these websites create a fake number on their own, or else you can put down a fake number to hide your identity.
- Write down the recipient’s phone number and carrier address (if needed).
- Write down the text in the appropriate space. Hit the send button or the submit button.
- Your message will go to the recipient without containing your identity.
- Some examples of the anonymous web-based texting sites- TextEm, TextSendr, OpenTextingOnline.
Method 3: Use an Android application
There are applications available in your Google Play store that allows anonymous texting. The best thing about using an anonymous texting app is that you can store your chats like a regular messaging app. To use an anonymous texting Android app, follow the steps given below.
- Go to your Play store. In the Search bar, type “Anonymous Texting.”
- Choose the application from the search result. You can choose a free application if you like.
- If the application charges some money, you have to pay for the app before installing it.
- Tap on the “Install” button or the “Price” of the app.
- After the app is installed on your phone, type in the person’s number.
- Write your text, and hit Send.
- The person will receive an anonymous text from you.
- Some of the common examples of anonymous texting Android apps are- Anonytext, Anonymous Texting, Private Text Messaging, and Anonymous SMS.
Method 4: Use an iPhone app
If you have an iPhone, then you can use apps that hide your real phone number and send texts to whoever you want from a fake number.
- Go to the App Store and from the bottom of the screen, tap on the “Search” icon.
- Type “Anonymous Text” in the search bar.
- Choose an app that you like and tap on “GET” to install the app.
- You have to put your Apple ID password to confirm the installation process.
- After the app is installed on your phone, open the app.
- Some apps will ask you to sign up with your actual phone number. You have to put your real phone number to get a confirmation code.
- Then, the app will generate a fake number, or you can put a fake number of your choice. You will also need the recipient’s phone number. Type the text and then hit “Send”.
- The recipient will get the anonymous text.
- Some examples of anonymous texting iPhone apps- Pinger, TextPlus, TextNow, Burner, and Wickr.
We hope after going through all the methods, you know what method is best for you. You can create an email, use a website, or download an application on your phone to send an anonymous text. You just need the phone number of the recipient.
Get More By Joining Us On Telegram
We own a telegram channel & you must join us there because we are updating daily working Premium Account, and the latest version of pro apks and many more.