What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk Manager is the application same as SuperSU which is pre-installed on your device after you have rooted your Android device. If you want to use the magisk manager you can unroot your device and then root it with the help flashing Magisk-v20.zip or else you can install the magisk manager application and do the system less rooting on your device.
There are many questions raised, and people has a query that is How to root with magisk? The rooting procedure is simple, and you need a custom recovery installed on your device. If you have the custom recovery, then you can root your Android device by flashing the Magisk-v20.zip file.
|Software Name||Magisk Manager|
|Last Updated||Oct 16, 2019|
|Android Version Requires||5.0+|
|App Size||1.85 MB|
|Main Task||Magisk Hides Roots from Banking Applications.|
- Magisk Hide: If you want to hide the root from the applications such as Pokemon GO, Android Pay, and other banking applications then you can use this feature to cover up the root permission from the application. This feature is disabled, and if you want to turn on this option, then you can begin by reading the above guide.
- Install: If you want to install or uninstall Magisk then you can do so with the help of the application. You don’t need to search on the internet about the way you can uninstall it on your device.
- Superuser: If you want to Grant or Deny the permission of any application then you can do so with the help of MagiskSU. This option will work in the rooted Android device only.
- Modules: There are different modules same as Xposed Framework you can install the modules on your device. This feature is available in the magisk manager application. We will explain you some of the best modules of the Magisk which you can install on your device.
- Downloads: There is a download section in which you can manage all your repo.
- Magic Mount: Magisk allows you to do anything in your system. You can do any modification, but it won’t affect your device partitions.
- Resetprop: You can do any changes in your system prop files. You can do changes in the build.Prop files including read-only files.
How to install
- Download the zip file of magisk manager from the link below.
- Place the zip file in your internal storage. Make sure that you remember the proper location of the zip file.
- Reboot your phone into recovery ensure that you have a custom recovery such as TWRP is installed on your phone.
- Now, click on the Install button in the TWRP recovery.
- Navigate the Magisk-v20.zip on your internal storage or SD card.
- Now, install the zip file on your device and wait till it is getting installed on your device.
- You have successfully flashed the Magisk-v20.zip on your device.
- Reboot your phone and see if it works on your device.
- Download the magisk manager application from the link given below.
- Install the application like normal apk file.
- Open it and then you will see magisk is installed on your Android device.