How to insert GIFs into Email on Outlook [Guide]
GIFs had been around for a protracted time. They are used to symbolize a person’s emotions, feelings, or virtually be used for fun. People of every age experience the usage of, sending, and receiving GIFs of their texts and on social media platforms. There is a large variety of GIFs to be had with new ones being created each time there may be a video that has simply long past viral. Do you understand that you may percentage those GIFs thru e-mail the usage of the Outlook Client? Here’s the way to insert GIFs into Email on Outlook.
Microsoft’s Email consumer and provider Outlook became released manner lower back in 1996. Since then, it’s been and remains being utilized by several human beings everywhere in the international such as a few organizations. Outlook is to be had as an app on Android, iOS, or even on Windows. You also can use the browser model of Outlook. It has additionally turned out to be a part of the Office Applications suite and now a part of Microsoft 365.
Dedicated web websites together with Tenor, GIPHY, and GIFbin have a ton of GIFs that you may seek download, and in addition to a percentage with everyone. Enough stated approximately Outlook and GIFs, let’s dive into how you may ship a GIF thru Email the usage of Outlook.
Send GIFs via Email on Outlook
- A downloaded GIF
- Outlook Account
Send GIFs via E-mail on Outlook from Web Browser on PC
- First things first, head over to Outlook.com using your favorite web browser.
- Now log in with your Microsoft Outlook account details.
- Next, you will want to click on the New Message button at the top left of the screen.
- The message box will now open up on the right side of the screen.
- At the bottom next to the Discard button, you will see the Attachment icon.
- Click on the Attachment icon and then select Browse This Computer.
- Now, browse and select the GIF you have downloaded.
- Once you select the GIF, it will be added to the message body of your email.
- Simply input the receiver’s email address and hit the Send button.
Send GIFs via E-mail on Outlook from Office App on PC
- Launch the Outlook Office app on your Windows PC
- It might ask you to sign back in. Use your Outlook account credentials for this.
- Once signed in, click on the New Email icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- A new message window will now open up.
- Now, click on the Insert tab. Next click on the Attach File icon.
- Select the Browse This PC option.
- It will now open up the File Explorer. Simply navigate to where the downloaded GIF is and select it.
- The GIF will be now added to the email body.
- Simply enter the recipient’s email address and hit the send button.
Send GIFs via E-mail on Outlook using Android / iOS app
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Outlook app installed on your Android or iOS device.
- Launch the Outlook app.
- Tap on the Compose button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Attachments icon. It will ask you to choose between files and a photo library.
- Select Photo Library. Now, browse and select the GIF that you have downloaded on your mobile device.
- Once you have selected your GIF, it will be attached to the email’s message body.
- Simply fill in the email ID of the person to whom you wish to send.
- Click on the Send button at the top right of the screen.
- You have now attached a GIF to your email on Outlook and have now sent it as well.