In this tutorial, we will show you how to get the iOS Control Center on Android. Control Center on an iOS device beholds a ton of options and shortcuts. Right from turning on the WiFi to controlling your Apple TV, it has quite a plethora of useful features. Along the same lines, you could turn in/off the WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Flashlight, Camera, calculator among others. Likewise, you could control the Volume and Screen brightness as well.
Then there is a baked-in shortcut for the music player too. Well, we could go on and on listing out its benefits. So with such a plenitude of advantages, it is no doubt this feature has been on top of the Android user’s bucket list for ages. Well, now is the time to strike this feature off from your list as you could finally try it out on the Google-owned OS. In this guide, we will show you how to get the iOS Control Center on any Android device. Follow along for the instructions.
How to Get iOS Control Center On Android
One of the biggest perks of having an open-source OS like Android is the availability of tons of customizations and modifications that you could carry out. And today, we would be making use of one tweak. Using a handy third-party app, you could easily get hold of the Control Center on your Android device, alongside the identical UI and features that an iOS device has to offer.
However, just a simple search on the Play Store will bring you tons of apps of this domain. To help you out, we tried a lot of them and found out Control Center iOS 14 to be the most stable and feature-rich. So head over to the Play Store, download and install the app. Then launch the app and you will have to give it the permission to display over other apps. Once that is done, head back to the app. You could now customize it as per your need using the given below instructions.
Customizing the Control Center
To begin with, right at the top of the app you will see a green toggle. You could use it to enable or disable the iOS Control Center on your Android device (it will be enabled by default). Then there is an Assistive Touch and Lock Screen & Notifications section. To customize them, you will have to additionally download the Assistive Touch app from the Play Store. Although the second app does end up adding some additional goodies but is optional and up to your personal preference.
Changing the Size, Color, and Position
- Then comes the Size option. It allows you to position the screen handle using which you will be able to launch the Control Center. As could be seen from the below screenshot, I have kept the bar at the right edge of the screen. You could also set an increase or decrease the height of this bar.
- Likewise, you could also change the color of that bar and change its intensity as well. These could also be done from second and third options named Color and Position too. All these three options are interlinked.
Choosing Background, Music Players
- Then using the Background option, you could select Transparent, Current Wallpaper, Default Background, or the Screen Blur behind option of the iOS Control Center on your Android device,
- Furthermore, you could also change the Video Encoder and the Resolution. This could be done from the Record setup screen, for which you will also have to give access to your storage.
- Next up is the Music Control section. From this, you could select your preferred Music player as well as change the music layout.
Adding Third-Party Apps
- By default, the app has Flash Light, Clock, Calculator, and Camera. You could further customize by adding or removing apps or changing their orders. To do so, head over to the Customize Controls section and grant it permission to modify system settings. As could be seen from the below screengrab, I have added a couple of third-party apps, that occupies the bottom menu.
- You could also carry out a plethora of other things. For example, to remove the default apps, hit the Minus icon under the Include section to remove them. On the other hand, to add any app to the control center hit the Plus icon next to the desired app. You could add a maximum of 8 apps.