Widgets are an extremely useful shortcut and one of the biggest attractions of Android 12, which displays some information from an app. Meaning that you can see the information that you need right from your screen without opening the app. There are plenty of widgets available for a person to choose from depending on the app. You can choose from built-in system widgets or third-party widgets. These widgets can also be customized and adjusted to your taste. Read on to know how to add widgets to the home screen on Android 12.
How to Add Widgets to Android 12 Home screen
- Select a home screen that you wish to add a widget to. Now, tap and hold an empty space on the home screen.
- Tap on the Widgets option on your screen.
- You will now get to see a wide range of Widgets that are available for you to choose from.
- Choose the widget from app which you want to add to your home screen.
- Once you have decided what widget you want to add, tap on it.
- You can now slide the widget on your home screen to place it where you want it.
- That’s it.
Adjust Widgets on Android 12 Home screen
There could be a possibility that the widgets you just added to your home screen might not be perfect. It could be like it isn’t the right size and it could be looking too big or too small. Android also lets you adjust the size of your widgets on your home screen.
- Tap and hold the widget on your home screen that you wish to adjust.
- Release the widget. If there are white outlines around it, the widget can be adjusted.
- Tap on the dots and drag them to resize the widget.
- Once you are satisfied with the size of the widget, simply tap anywhere on the screen.
- You have now adjusted the widget on your home screen.
Remove Widgets from Android 12 Home screen
While having widgets on your screen might be good, there are a few people that might want to remove the widget. It could be that they have no use for the widget, or they just decided to have an empty home screen.