The Moto G71 replaces the original Moto G71 and focuses on delivering performance. Moto G71 has premium blood quality. Motorola launches its Moto G71 The Moto G71 is a very powerful budget smartphone and it comes with a 50MP camera that has a powerful sensor for taking great pictures. If you have the Moto G71 for GCam 8.2, the download is now available on this page. This article is for Google Camera 8.2 for Moto G71. On our site, you can find the Gcam Mods apk for almost every phone.
Different developers port the Google Camera app for different devices just for better support. If you are using an old Android phone that came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you need to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install Google Camera apk. Gcam 8.2 for Moto G71.
Google Camera 8.2 For Moto G71
In this version, you can find a lot of improvements, better low light image, better portrait mode, image quality, better image processing, even though it is not available in the Google Play Store. You have to download it from our site, below is the download link of the Google Camera apk. Gcam 8.2 for Moto G71 Xda.
Quick Overview of Moto G71
The Moto G71 smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 695 (6nm), a processor with 2 cores at 2.2GHz and 6 cores at 1.7GHz. 128 GB 6 GB RAM, 128 GB 8 GB RAM. This stock runs on Android 11. The Moto G71 has Adreno 619 for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has an AMOLED touch screen 6.4-inch display with 1080 × 2400 resolution and 90Hz with 411PPI with a 20: 9 aspect ratio.
The device has a dual-camera setup on the back with 50MP sensor (f / 1.8) + 8MP (f / 2.2 ultra-wide lens). You will get a 16MP camera with an f / 2.0 aperture punch hole camera.
Some of the Moto G71’s camera features LED flash, HDR, panorama, and video recording at 1080p @ 30 / 60fps, and super slow motion 720 @ 120ps. In addition, the device has a fingerprint sensor mounted on the back. The Moto G71 has a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 8.2 For Moto G71
Additional Features for Gcam 8.2
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.2 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
The developer version has many features that you can enable or disable according to your needs.
With the new astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.2 has various other features like transparent UI, enhanced night sight, motion blur, AR photo booth, audio zoom, and some other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to still work on some devices but we expect extensive support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Moto G71 with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.2 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Motorola devices
You have successfully downloaded and installed Google Camera 8.2 on your Moto G71. If you have any problems, please comment below.