GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
(The iOS version is here: http://bit.ly/igalleryvault)
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, GalleryVault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
- Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files.
- The hidden file are all encrypted.
- Support to hide icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
- Support to hide files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop)
- Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap.
- The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
- No any storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
- Support hide and play GIF images
- Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
- Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
- Support Fingerprint (Only support samsung device with fingerprint scanner)
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
☆ “Excellent encrypt photo app, Simple and elegant.” – Prashant
☆ “Awesome way to hide photos and videos.” – LG G4 User
☆ “Simple, beautiful and attractive interface, easy to use, I can hide all kinds of files, images and videos.” – Cícero
☆ “I’m very thankful to developers. Who made such a fantastic app. Everyone can hide image or hide video to secure his memories!” – Galaxy S6 User
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transfering to new device or factory reset.
Which formats are supported by Gallery Vault?
Gallery Vault supports all formats – .jpg .png .gif .mp4 .wmv .avi .mkv .mpeg .3gp .VOB .MOV .MPEG4 …
What can I do if I fail to launch GalleryVault from Dialer?
Sometimes, in some devices, after Gallery Vault is killed by system or other apps, or after device restarted, Gallery Vault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device build-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap “Forgot” button and tap “Resend Auth Email” button in the dialog.
For more, please visit FAQ: http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
Any issue or suggest for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! [email protected]
We focus on Privacy Protect, Provide the most professional Hide Picture / Hide Video app to protect your privacy!
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
1. Fix the double purchase issue.
2. Fix some known bugs.
How to install
- Download the apk file from the link below.
- Install like normal apk.
Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures & Videos (Pro) 3.14.82 Mod Apk : Download
Join our telegram channel to stay updated : telegram channel