As promised in the recent Microsoft Event 2021, the first Windows 11 Insider Preview is now available for download to the public starting today. The first Windows 11 Insider Preview build 10.0.22000.51 just dropped at 1PM EST sharp or 10 AM PT across the globe. Those who have already signed up for the Insider Preview, can now download Windows 11 by visiting Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Alternatively, you can download the Windows 11 ISO with the first insider preview build.
Microsoft, in a blogpost, officially announced the first Insider Preview of Windows 11. However, there are restrictions on who can get the latest OS upgrade for free. There are some system requirements too. So if you want to bypass such restrictions and upgrade anyway, download and install Windows 11 ISO with the first Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 build from below.
Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO
The easiest way to download and install Windows 11 is by officially signing up for Windows Insider Preview. Once you become an insider, you can download the dev build 10.0.22000.51. This is a free upgrade for compatible Windows 10 OS users.
Alternatively, Windows 11 ISO are now available for download below. You can create bootable USB flash drives and install it onto any PC.
Windows 11 ISO Downloads
- Windows 11 ISO x64 | Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (co_release) amd64 (UUP Dump)
- Windows 11 ISO arm64 | Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (co_release) arm64 (UUP Dump)
- Cumulative Update for Windows 11 (10.0.22000.51) amd64 (New x64)
- Cumulative Update for Windows 11 (10.0.22000.51) arm64 (New arm64)
How to download Windows 11 Insider ISO via UUP Dump?
- Click on the Create download packages link.
- This will download the script to download Windows 11 ISO to your system (PC, Linux, MacOS)
- Extract the zip.
- Enter the folder and run the proper uup download windows (cmd for Windows, macos.sh for MacOS, and linux.sh for Linux)
- This should start downloading the Windows 11 ISO.