Tap, Tap is a port of the double tap on back of device gesture from Android 11 to any Android 7.0+ device. It allows you to use the gesture to launch apps, control the device (including pressing the home, back and recents buttons), take a screenshot, toggle the flashlight, open your assistant and more. Using “gates”, you’re able to block the gesture from working in scenarios such as when the screen is off, when you’re on a call, when an app is open and more. It uses an accessibility service to run these tasks and stay running in the background. Tap, Tap uses the same machine learning code and TensorFlow models from the Android 11 builds with the gesture, with code directly lifted from SystemUIGoogle where needed. You can pick from three models in the settings: Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL; allowing you to choose the one that fits your device best. Machine learning allows the gesture to be more accurately detected, and reduces the chance of accidental interactions. Sensitivity options are currently not available, but may be in a future release.
Tap, Tap is currently in alpha, and has been released at this time due to the interest around the feature, and its appearance in MIUI 13. Stay tuned for updates with new features, including gates for specific actions (eg. running an action only when a certain apps is open), and integration with apps such as Tasker. If you’d like to report a bug or suggest a feature, you can do so in this thread or on the GitHub.
Changelog for latest version (0.5 Alpha):
– Added sensitivity option with a slider under the gesture settings (experimental)
– Added option to disable battery optimisation, and some tips on how to make it work on your weird OEM firmwares
– Haptic feedback will now only happen when do not disturb is not enabled (thanks Ashutosh Singh) – there’s an option to override this if you want
– Added power menu action (thanks Adrian Campos)
– Moved “Reachability” to Utilities
– Added gates for Keyboard visibility and orientation
– Fixed app picker not showing all apps when selecting for a gate, and the hide system apps doing the exact opposite of what it was supposed to do
– Tweaked UI even more
– Updated translations
How to install
- Download the apk file from the link below.
- Install like normal apk file.
Tap Tap V(Alpha 0.5) APK : Download
|TapTap-0.1-Alpha.apk – [Click for QR Code] (11.75 MB, 60238 views)|
|TapTap-0.2-Alpha.apk – [Click for QR Code] (11.82 MB, 28638 views)|
|TapTap-0.3-Alpha.apk – [Click for QR Code] (11.95 MB, 34490 views)|
|TapTap-0.4-Alpha.apk – [Click for QR Code] (13.12 MB, 36822 views)|
|TapTap-0.5-Alpha.apk – [Click for QR Code] (13.23 MB, 12764 views)|
Get More By Joining Us On Telegram
We own a telegram channel & you must join us there because we are updating daily working Premium Account, and the latest version of pro apks and many more.