SaturnUI V11 & V12 MIUI Theme is an attractive theme for your Xiaomi Redmi device. This Xiaomi Theme will give you a pleasing look, clean and decent layout, completely revamped UI and more cool features to explore. The icons are amazing, notification panel looks beautiful with a completely new status bar, Settings looks better and other MIUI apps like Phone, Messages, File manager, Contacts and Volume panels have a similar layout which makes this theme more premium. This Redmi theme is completely free to use and you can easily download it on your Redmi or Mi device with the official Theme Store Link.
SaturnUI V11 & V12 is an MIUI 11 and MIUI 12 based theme that works just awesome on all Xiaomi Redmi devices running MIUI 11 or MIUI 12. This Mi theme will blow your mind by its glance, characteristics and premium design. If you are looking for Themes for MIUI that can give your device a totally refreshing new look and enhance the overall layout, then SaturnUI V11 & V12 is the is a perfect choice for you. It’s an ideal mix of colors, consistency and probably you may find it as one of the best MIUI Theme for your regular use.
If you love trying new themes on your device and want a different look over your regular UI, then just download SaturnUI V11 & V12 MIUI theme on your Xiaomi Redmi device running MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 with official Mi Theme Store link.
SaturnUI V11 & V12 MIUI Theme Preview
Designed by Rahul Sharma
Theme Size : 22.3 MB
Download Links :
Click on the download button below and start download
How to apply MIUI Themes –
If you are using MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 based ROM, then you can easily install any MIUI mtz theme on your Xiaomi Redmi Phones. Just follow this simple procedure –
- Download the MIUI mtz theme file based on your MIUI version.
- Open the Theme Store app.
- Select the Themes option.
- Scroll down and you will see an option Import. Click on it.
- Select the file manager and locate the .mtz file.
- Wait until it imports the theme and then the theme will appear there.
- Now click on theme to apply it.
How to apply MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor –
- Download the mtz theme file from the above link.
- Download MIUI Theme editor from Google Play Store – MIUI Theme editor.
- Open the MIUI Theme Editor app.
- Now select the Browse option and locate the Third Party Theme mtz file.
- Select the Start option.
- Select the Next option.
- Now select the Finish option.
- A message will appear to install that theme. Select the Install option.
- The theme has been successfully installed. Now, go to the Theme Store and you will see that the third party theme you installed is here. Click on it and Apply it.
Note: Restart your device after applying the theme in case anything is overlapping or not visible properly. This theme has been tested and its working perfectly without any issue.