Download Note 20 Launcher: Latest One UI 2.5 Home APK for all Samsung devices
The Galaxy Note 20 launcher comes with a new build of Samsung One UI Home 11.5.07.5 (noarch) (Android 9.0+). Some of the previous generation devices like the Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+ and Note 10 running Android 10 can readily support One UI 2.5 launcher. It can also run on Galaxy S9, S9+, Note 9, and most likely Galaxy S8, S8+, and Note 8 with global Exynos processors and Snapdragon processors found in the United States.
Note: For the Google drive link, do not install it directly from the drive app. Download to PC, transfer to phone storage and then install. Or simply use the Box mirror link or the app store links below.
How to Install One UI 2.5 Launcher APK alongside the stock launcher on your Samsung Galaxy device?
If you want to keep the original stock launcher on your Samsung device and install the latest one alongside it without overwriting or affecting the default app, then follow the instructions. Basically we will be cloning the launcher and installing it.
- Download the One UI 2.5 launcher APK from above.
- Download and install App Cloner APK from here – Gdrive Download or APKMirror (latest).
- Launch the App Cloner and click the folder icon. (left most tab)
- Now, click on the “+” button to enable the APK tab.
- Select the option “from a file” and locate the launcher with
.apkfile from phone’s internal storage.
- Once the App Cloner has done cloning the app, rename the app to “OneUI 2” or any name you like other than the original one.
- Install the new OneUI 2 app.
- Now go to settings > apps > One UI 2 > permissions and enable all permissions for the launcher.
- Restart your phone.
- Go back to settings and set the launcher a default.