Quality V11 MIUI Theme is a pleasing theme which comes with a completely new design and style that will astonish you. This Xiaomi theme features a very clean and decent layout throughout your device. The icons are amazing, notification panel looks beautiful with completely new status bar, Settings looks better and other MIUI apps like Phone, Messages, File manager, Contacts and Volume panels have a similar layout which makes this theme more premium. This Redmi theme is completely free to use and you can easily download it on your Redmi and Mi device with the official Theme Store Link.
Also, Quality V11 Mi Theme works perfectly on any Xiaomi device running MIUI 11. Yes, its an MIUI 11 theme that looks pretty cool and works like charm without any problem. If you are looking for either MIUI 11 themes or MIUI 12 themes, then you got it right here. Give your device a refreshing look with Quality V11 MIUI 11 Theme. It’s an ideal mix of colors, consistency and probably you may find it as one of the best MIUI Theme for your regular use.
Quality V11 MIUI Theme Preview
Compatibility: MIUI 11
Designer : Rahul Sharma
Theme Size : 10.8 MB
How to apply MIUI themes on your Xiaomi Redmi phones using MIUI Theme Editor –
- Download the mtz theme file from the above link.
- Download MIUI Theme editor from Google Play Store – MIUI Theme editor.
- Open the MIUI Theme Editor app.
- Now select the Browse option and locate the Third Party Theme mtz file.
- Select the Start option.
- Select the Next option.
- Now select the Finish option.
- A message will appear to install that theme. Select the Install option.
- The theme has been successfully installed. Now, go to the Theme Store and you will see that the third party theme you installed is here. Click on it and Apply it.
Install Third Party MIUI Themes on Custom MIUI Roms
If you are using custom MIUI 10 or MIUI 11 based Roms like Xiaomi.eu, MIUIRoom, MIUIPro, etc then you can also use this third party theme on your device. You can easily install this MIUI 11 theme mtz without the need of downloading any App. Custom MIUI Roms allows third party themes to get installed and the option is enabled by default. Here is how you can install –
- Open the Theme Store app.
- Select the Themes option.
- Scroll down and you will see an option Import. Click on it.
- Select the file manager and locate the .mtz file.
- Wait until it imports the theme and then the theme will appear there.
- Now click on theme to apply it.
- Restart your device after applying the theme in case anything is overlapping or not visible properly. This theme has been tested successfully on my Redmi Note 4 and its working perfectly without any issue.
- For a better experience, always download the theme from the Official Theme Store of Xiaomi.
I hope you enjoyed the Quality V11 MIUI theme.