PUBG Corp, in association with Tencent, is bringing stunning new features, maps, and modes to the mobile version of the game. The latest PUBG mobile 1.1 update features Metro Royale Mode. This new update comes in collaboration with the latest AAA titled PC game called Metro Exodus. So the latest PUBG update brings two new maps themed as Metro Exodus. So download and install the latest PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK to try out the latest Metro Royale mode right now!
PUBG Mobile announced back in August 2020 that they would be collaborating with Metro Exodus – a popular horror-themed first-person shooter (FPS) game available for PC and consoles – to bring about a Metro Royale mode. The latest PUBG Mobile v1.1 beta features Metro Exodus themed maps, live right now! Here is the recent tweet from the official handle.
According to the patch notes, listed below, the new Metro Royale mode features two new maps, new equipment like night vision, new weapons like Tikar Rifle, and new challenges like Agile bandits, Special monsters. Checkout the complete changelog here:
PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK Patch Notes
- New Metro Royale mode
- New map: Two unique maps…
- New equipment: New Thermal Sight/Night Vision equipment and new Tikar Rifle.
- New Challenges: Introduction of Agile bandits, Special monsters and more
- New Metro Royale non-battle system
- New System – Mode Loadout: Equipment configured in the loadout can be brought into battle…
- New System – Black Market: An exclusive Metro Royale Shop
- Classic Mode themed gameplay
- Winter Festival: New Winter Castle Paradise. Players can visit the Winter Festival hut and gift pine tree…and more
- Classic Mode additions and improvements
- New item: Spike Trap
- Players can throw or pick up melee weapons and put them back into the backpack, and more.
The current PUBG Mobile 1.0 stable update termed New Era features revamped graphics, 90 FPS support, new maps like Erangle 2.0, better performance and stability, clean user interface, and much more. Erangle 2.0 is a revamped classic map with better graphics, textures on the building, and new vehicles.
The most recent update to PUBG Mobile brings Payload 2.0 as well. This map is based on the new classic Erangle 2.0 map with much better graphics, firearm, armed vehicles like UAZ, Dacia, buggy, and pick-up. Here are all the new changes in the latest PUBG Mobile update:
In order to try out the Metro Exodus Themed PUBG Mobile mode, download and install the latest PUBG Mobile 1.1 Beta APK and OBB file here. Note that this is under the beta channel. So you may not see a lot of traffic.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK and OBB
Here, we have listed the PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK that comes directly from the developers of PUBG Mobile. So rest assured, this is a safe PUBGM APK and clean OBB file. You can check verify MD5 checksum or scan it through VirusTotal software.
The APK is a large file with 1.4 GB in size. However, it may require like 1.8 GB or over 2 GB of total storage space for Android including the OBB package.
Download instructions: While you can still download the game safely from the Play Store listing directly from Google servers globally including North America, Europe, and rest of Asia, the listing may not show for Indian users. So you can download the APK from below and OBB for offline downloads.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK for Android 11, 10, 9 Pie, 8 Oreo, or older devices from the following links directly.
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK from PUBG servers (1.39 GB) (direct link)
- Alternative download link (source)