OnePlus just released the first ever implementation of the Oxygen OS 11 based on Android 11. Right before OOS 11 rolled out, the manufacturer released HydrogenOS 11 which included Google apps and services including the Play Store. The latest firmware update comes to the flagships plones OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, that launched earlier this year. Oxygen OS 11 features a revamped new user interface, enhanced dark mode for the system and supported apps, updated OnePlus apps like the Launcher, Gallery, Camera, and more. Not to mention all the Android 11 goodies.
Oxygen OS 11 also features some stunning wallpapers both stock and live. Here are the latest Oxygen OS 11 stock wallpapers along with video or live wallpapers that you can set on lockscreen and homescreen on supported Android devices. The device also comes with a new version of OnePlus live wallpaper resources APK. Here, download and install latest Oxygen OS 11 live wallpapers for any Android device.
Download Oxygen OS 11 stock wallpapers
The stock wallpapers are available for download in QHD+ resolution 1440 x 3200 directly from the creator Hampus Olsson.
With Oxygen OS 11, OnePlus introduced new wallpapers. Here are the high resolution wallpapers (4,500 x 10,000) extracted from the OnePlus 8 Pro Android 11 firmware. It is the same wallpaper from Hydrogen OS 11.
Download Oxygen OS 11 live or video wallpapers
The Oxygen OS 11 live wallpapers are here with the latest OnePlus Wallpaper Resources APK available for download in high quality. The live wallpapers look great on 90fps displays as well as at 120Hz screen refresh rate.
OnePlus Wallpaper Resources APK from Oxygen OS 11
How to install Oxygen OS 11 Live Wallpapers on any Android device?
For OnePlus devices:
- Download and install the OnePlus Wallpaper APK and OPWallpaperResources APK.
- On OnePlus devices, go to the home screen.
- Press and hold onto the empty part of the homescreen.
- Select Wallpapers.
- Scroll and select the Live Wallpaper section.
- Choose OnePlus Wallpapers.
- Select and apply any OnePlus Live wallpaper.
- You may also try the Google Wallpaper app from Play Store.
For other Android devices:
- Download both files.
- Install wallpapers app by Google.
- Set any video or live wallpaper on both the home and lock screen.
- Launch Google wallpapers app.
- Locate the wallpapers and set the desired wallpaper.
Get More By Joining Us On Telegram
We own a telegram channel & you must join us there because we are updating daily working Premium Account, and the latest version of pro apks and many more.