OnePlus 8T Overview
OnePlus launched the 8T at its fall hardware event on October 14, 2020. Historically, OnePlus issues a T-series upgrade to its earlier flagships in the second half of the year, so this launch wasn’t too surprising. What was surprising, though, is that the company didn’t also launch a OnePlus 8T Pro. OnePlus decided to skip that version this year.
Here are the most notable upgrades of the 8T over the OnePlus 8:
- A 120Hz display refresh rate instead of 90Hz
- 65W wired charging instead of 30W
- A quad-camera system instead of triple-cam
- Android 11 skinned with Oxygen OS 11 out-of-the-box
- Two new colorways
Other than the changes above, the OnePlus 8T is very similar to the OnePlus 8. It has the same processor (Snapdragon 865), the same RAM/storage configuration options, and a very similar overall design. Because of the upgrades, however, the 8T now is an “inbetweener” for the series, sitting above the OnePlus 8 but still below the OnePlus 8 Pro.
The OnePlus 8T costs $749 in the US for the Lunar Silver or Aquamarine Green colorways. Either color comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Scroll down further in this article for pricing and availability options throughout the rest of the world.
In the US, the phone now directly competes with the OnePlus 8 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. Outside the US, it’s in direct competition not only with those two but also with the Poco F2 Pro and the Xiaomi Mi 10T.
You should avoid the OnePlus 8T if you want:
- Wireless charging
- An IP rating against water and dust
- The fastest processor available
- Tons of internal storage and the ability to expand it
- The best camera you can get this year
Screenshots of OnePlus 8T Live Wallpapers for Android
Download Download OnePlus 8T Live Wallpapers for Android
From here you can simply download and install live wallpapers from OnePlus 8T.
How to install and apply
- Download the live wallpapers zip file from the link above.
- Open or extract downloaded zip file.
- Install all the apk files one by one.
- Download google wallpapers app from here.
- Open the wallpapers app and apply wallpapers.