LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Credits : 👤 baunilla
Android : 11
- LineageOS 18.0 for Redmi 5 (rosy)
- Unstable working call
- Don’t working camera video
- Working dynamic phone bad.
- Can not give logcat cuz i change the rom.
• October security patch 11.0.0_r4
• Enabled supported WiFi features
• Overall fixes and optimizations
How to install
- Reboot to Recovery
- Take a full backup (optional)
- Wipe everything (Except internal storage and sd card)
- Flash the ROM
- Flash GApps (optional)
- Reboot to System