The latest stable WhatsApp v184.108.40.206 APK brings a bunch of new features. Here a list of all the new feature in this update:
- The main highlight of this update is disappearing messages. This feature will let you send messages that will disappear in 7 days. It will not affect your previously sent messages, and media will disappear from chat but not from device storage.
- Stickers have become so popular on WhatsApp. Everyone’s using them, but they were quite unorganized. Now the app lets you search your stickers with text and emoji or categories to make your experience even better.
- Now you can also decorate your pictures and videos with smoother drawing and new alignment guides before uploading them to WhatsApp status.
- The wallpaper gallery has been refreshed with new colors over the doodle background. WhatsApp even lets you set a custom wallpaper for a chat or set a dark mode wallpaper.
That’s everything major that comes with this update. You will get better security and privacy as well. WhatsApp has truly evolved over time is not going to stop soon.
To download this update, just head over to Google Playstore or get the WhatsApp APK from below.
Download Latest WhatsApp APK
There are multiple ways you can download the latest WhatsApp APK. You can either get the latest stable version of WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 or the latest WhatsApp Messenger 18.104.22.168 beta. Once you have the latest WhatsApp beta update, go to the official WhatsApp payment activation link and enable the payment feature.
How to enable WhatsApp Disappearing Messages?
In this tutorial, we will show you how to enable the new WhatsApp Pay disappearing messages. However, for that you will first need the latest WhatsApp version; download from above. Once done, follow the tutorial below.
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version 22.214.171.124 or above.
- Go to any contact or group.
- Tap on the contact profile pic.
- This will take you to the contact settings.
- Scroll down and look for the Disappearing Messages option.
- Tap on the Disappearing Messages option.
- Tap On.
Note that only group admins can enable Disappearing Messages feature in a group. You can checkout the entire FAQ from Whatsapp about this feature.