if you own Vivo Y02s and if you are not satisfied with the camera performance, you can try GCam or Google Camera on Vivo Y02s. Today we will tell you how to download and install the latest stable version of GCam APK on Vivo Y02s to enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, night vision, lens blur, portrait mode and more. Before we begin, let’s take a look at some key highlights of the device.
Vivo Y02s Specs
The Vivo Y02s features a 6.51-inch HD+ display that sits on an IPS LCD panel. The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 270 ppi density. Under the hood the device is powered by Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset with Octa-core processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU and up to 3GB of RAM. The phone has an internal storage of up to 64 GB which is further expandable.
Vivo Y02s is equipped with single camera module at the back, 8MP primary camera. While it offers a 5MP camera module on the front. This device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want to take better pictures than DSLR then this is where GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with great depth and detail.
The best Google Camera is developed by Google for Android users. Android version 4.4 KitKat or higher officially supports Google Camera. But the unfortunate factor is that Gcam is the easiest for Google Pixel device.
Gcam is officially for Google Pixel devices. Thus, you cannot set it on your Android device. But you can install Gcam Mod for your Android device. To know how you can set up GCAM mode for your Android device, just follow the instructions in the article.
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Vivo Y02s
Download Google camera 8.5 for Vivo Y02s: Download
Download Google camera 8.4 for Vivo Y02s: Download
Download Google camera 8.1 for Vivo Y02s: Download
How to install GCam APK on Vivo Y02s
- Step 1. First, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.