Google Camera has been officially developed by Google for its Pixel devices. This improves the quality of the camera and includes some of the features of butter. But is it officially designed for pixel devices? This does not mean that Android users cannot install on their devices.
Any Android device can install all Google Camera on their device. But that request will not be official. This means that the version of Gcam has been modified by a third party. Basically in this article, we will cover how you can install Google Camera on Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro in just a few minutes. Let’s find out what is needed to install Gcam and how. It is beneficial.
Features of Gcam APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ EnhancedAstrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will find many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, even though it is not available in the Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download the Google Camera app link below. Gcam for Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xda.
Download Google Camera on Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Xiaomi Poco X4 GT by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro by Urnyx
No Config files available for Xiaomi Poco X4 GT
How to Install Google Camera on Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.