If you own Asus Zenfone 9 and if you are not satisfied with the camera performance then you can try GCam or Google Camera on Asus Zenfone 9. Today we will tell you how to download and install the latest stable version of GCam APK on Asus Zenfone 9 to enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, night vision, lens blur, portrait mode and more. Before we begin, let’s take a look at some key highlights of the device.
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Asus Zenfone 9 Details
The Asus Zenfone 9 sports a 5.9-inch FHD+ display that sits on a Super AMOLED panel. The display offers a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels giving a 20:9 aspect ratio and 445 ppi density. Under the hood the device is equipped with Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset along with Octa-core processor, Adreno 730 GPU and up to 16GB of RAM. The phone packs up to 256GB of internal storage which is not expandable further.
The Asus Zenfone 9 is equipped with a dual camera module at the back, a 50MP (wide) primary camera, and a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens camera. While it offers a 12MP camera module on the front. The device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want better pictures than a DSLR, this is where the comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with a lot of depth and detail. .
Download Google Camera for Asus Zenfone 9 | Gcam APK
Download : Link
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Asus Zenfone 9.
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Asus Zenfone 9 by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Asus Zenfone 9
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Asus Zenfone 9 by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Asus Zenfone 9 by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Asus Zenfone 9 by Urnyx
No Config files available for Asus Zenfone 9
How to install GCam APK on Asus Zenfone 9
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.