Tecno Spark 9T India is indeed one of the most popular device from the house of Tecno. If you own Tecno Spark 9T India and if you are not satisfied with the camera performance, then you can try GCam or Google Camera on Tecno Spark 9T India. Today we will tell you how to download and install the latest stable version of GCam APK on Tecno Spark 9T India to enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, night vision, lens blur, portrait mode and more. Before we begin, let’s take a look at some key highlights of the device.
Tecno Spark 9T India Specifications
Tecno Spark 9T India sports activities, a 6.6-inch FHD+ show that sits on an IPS LCD panel. The show gives a decision of 1080 x 2408 pixels, giving a 20:nine element ratio and four hundred ppi density. Under the hood of the tool is MediaTek MT6765G Helio G35 chipset alongside Octa-middle processor, PowerVR GE8320 and 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of inner garage that’s in addition expandable.
Tecno Spark 9T India is prepared with triple camera module on the back, 50MP number one camera, 2MP intensity sensor and QVGA camera. While it gives an 8MP camera module at the front. The tool can take exact high-satisfactory photos in regular daytime situations however in case you need higher photos than a DSLR, that is wherein the GCAM is available in because it enables in taking super photos with plenty of intensity and detail.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Tecno Spark 9T India
Download : Link
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Tecno Spark 9T India.
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Tecno Spark 9T India by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Tecno Spark 9T India
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Tecno Spark 9T India by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Tecno Spark 9T India by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Tecno Spark 9T India by Urnyx
No Config files available for Tecno Spark 9T India
How to install Google Camera on Tecno Spark 9T India
- Step 1. First, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.