In this guide, you can download and install different versions of Google Camera as well as their XML configuration files for your Nothing Phone 1. This latest presentation by the former CEO of OnPlus managed to grab the attention of the public for a few reasons. However, it’s safe to bet that the camera wasn’t one of them. The camera performance can be classified as decent at most. On paper, you get two rear 50MP lenses, but the numbers never paint the full picture.
Fortunately, thanks to the wonderful work of various developers, you now have the option to import the Google Camera app from Pixel devices to your Nothing phone. Thanks to some software and computational tweaks under the hood, you’ll definitely notice some big improvements in the camera department. Also, many new features will be added. So on that note, let’s take a look at some of the new features that your device is going to be blessed with.
Features Google Camera for Nothing Phone 1
- HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls
- Top Shot
- Night Sight
- Super Res Zoom
- Long Shot
- Motion Photos
- Pixel Visual/Neural Core.
- Motion Photos.
- Video Stabilization.
- Super Res Zoom.
- Top Shot.
- And many more
Download Google Camera GCam and Config XML for Nothing Phone 1
Keep in mind that while all the Google Camera ports below are supported on the Nothing Phone 1, none are perfect or perfect. You have to try each of these modes and then see which one works best for you.
MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13 by BSG: MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13 Configuration XML File: Download Link MGC_8.5.300_A10_V6 by BSG: MGC_8.5.300_A10_V6 Configuration XML File: Download Link MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2 by BSG: MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk Configuration XML File: Download Link AGC8.4.300_V9.1 by BigKaka: AGC8.4.300_V9.1
How to Install Google Camera GCam using Config XML on Nothing Phone 1
- To begin with, download the desired version of GCam and its config XML file onto your device.
- Then install the camera APK file [enable Installation from Unknown sources, if required].
- Once installed, launch GCam and grant it the necessary permissions.
- Now double tap on the black region next to the capture button.
- Then navigate to the downloaded XML file and select it. That’s it.
- The camera will now restart with the best settings imported from the XML file.
So that was how to download and install different versions of Google Camera GCam along with their XML config files for your Nothing Phone 1. Let us know which GCam version you finally decide to settle on. Likewise, if you have any questions, leave them in the comments section below.