It’s been just over a month since Google released the Google Camera 8.5 update. Now, here you can download Gcam 8.6 APK with lots of changes. The GCam 8.5 update was a surprise, and Google has surprised us again by rolling out another update. Google has released the Gcam APK 8.6 update, which is live on the Google Play Store. The update comes with app version number 8.6.263. It comes with the upcoming Android 13’s Material U Visual. The update is live for Pixel users worldwide in a phased manner. Unsurprisingly, Google did not release a changelog of the update. Don’t worry, we will explain you the latest changes coming in the update. We will also add download links for Google Camera 8.6 update.
As we said, Gcam 8.6 APK now supports full content designed by you since Android 13. The upcoming Android 13 features completely different content designed by you. The Google Camera app will change its tone according to your phone’s wallpaper. Thanks to the dynamic wallpaper theme engine for this. Anyone can experience the vibrant colors and components of your designed content. The latest camera app seems to be from the upcoming Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro smartphones. It contains traces of the source codes of upcoming flagships. Google is expected to bring significant changes to the Google Camera 9 that will be released with the upcoming smartphones.
Google has also introduced some animations while switching between modes that look fantastic. A dynamic interface can be experienced while switching modes. The app also comes with a “speech enhancement” feature. This will help enhance the audio while recording videos. Pixel 6 and 6 Pro users can access the Magic Eraser option. Google includes a new centering visual using Night Sight mode. There is also a new slide animation when selecting zoom level options. Image clarity and crispness has been improved while clicking in 1x and 4x.
The viewfinder now pans to the right while adjusting the zoom level to align with the telephoto lens. Sliding zoom levels now have better transitions. The first update (Google Camera 8.5) introduced a haptic feedback feature while switching modes. As the new update is rolling out in a phased manner, it will take some time to reach all the smartphones. So, we have decided to include the APK download links in this article.
Download Google Camera 8.6 APK for All Smartphone
- Google Camera 8.6.263.461063035.12 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 13+) APK – Download Now (21MB only)
- Google Camera 8.6.263 APKS (Bundle) – Download Now 193MB only)
How to install Google Camera 8.6 APK on your Smartphone
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.