In this article, we will cover how you can install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 8 4G in just a few minutes. Let’s explore what is required to install Gcam and how beneficial it is. But make sure you know about Google Camera.
Google Camera is officially developed by Google for its Pixel devices. It improves camera quality and includes some buttery features. But is it officially developed for Pixel devices? This does not mean that Android users cannot install it on their devices. Any Android device can install Google Camera on their device. But this application will not be official. This means that the version Gcam has been changed by a third party.
Google Camera 8.5 for Oppo Reno 8 4G
The best Google Camera 8.5 is developed by Google for Android users. Android version 4.4 KitKat or higher officially supports Google Camera. But the unfortunate factor is that Gcam is the easiest for Google Pixel device.
Gcam is officially for Google Pixel devices. Thus, you cannot set it on your Android device. But you can install Gcam Mod for your Android device. To know how you can set up GCAM mode for your Android device, just follow the instructions in the article.
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Oppo Reno 8 4G
Download Google camera 8.5 for Oppo Reno 8 4G: Download
Download Google camera 8.4 for Oppo Reno 8 4G: Download
Download Google camera 8.1 for Oppo Reno 8 4G: Download
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo Reno 8 4G
- Step 1. First, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.