Google Camera 8.5 has been officially rolled out by Google for its Pixel devices. It improves camera quality and includes some buttery features. But is it officially developed for Pixel devices? This does not mean that Android users cannot install it on their devices. Any Android device can install Google Camera on their device. But this application will not be official. It means that the version Gcam 8.5 has been changed by a third party.
Vivo Y77e(T1) Details
Vivo Y77e(T1) 6.58-inch display, MediaTek MT6833P Diversity 810 (6 nm) processor, 6GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB inbuilt storage, 13 MP + 2 MP rear cameras, 8MP front camera, 8MP blue camera. with the camera. There’s a 5000mAh battery, and more. Vivo Y77e(T1) Series Full Details, First Look, Best Deals, Download Firmware Updates, Coupons, Offers, Comparison, Case, Review, Models, RAM, ROM, Battery, Screen Size, Chipset, Color, Find user guide reviews, ratings. , and more.
Google Camera Vivo Y77e(T1)
Gcam 8.5 is compatible with Vivo Y77e, yes, you can use it on your smartphone. Talking about features, GCam Mod Port GCam 8.5 port brings night vision photography, low light astro photography, HDR+ enhanced mode, slo-mo video, beauty mode, lens blur, RAW support, and more. . If you are a proud owner of Vivo Y77e and looking for a GCam port, you can choose one of the following options. Let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera on your Vivo Y77e.
Features Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand-new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press, the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
Download Google Camera 8.6 for Vivo Y77e(T1)
Download Google camera 8.5 for Vivo Y77e(T1): Download
Download Google camera 8.4 for Vivo Y77e(T1): Download
Download Google camera 8.1 for Vivo Y77e(T1): Download
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo Y77e(T1)
- At first, download the GCam APK from the above-listed links.
- After downloading the APK, head over to the settings, then enable the installation from Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the Gcam APK and click on Installation.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- Once done, open the app and allow permissions to the app.
- That’s it.
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
Download Android 13 Wallpaper for All Android Phone
Download Moto Razr 2022 Wallpapers (FHD+)