Vivo Y30 5G is certainly one of the maximum famous tool from the residence of Vivo. If you very own Vivo Y30 5G and in case you aren’t happy with the digital digicam overall performance, you could strive GCam or Google Camera on Vivo Y30 5G. Today we are able to assist you to recognize a way to download and set up trendy strong model of GCam APK on Vivo Y30 5G to experience designated and clean photographs in all lights conditions. Enjoy modes like Astrophotography, nighttime sight, blur lens, portrait mode and lots more. Before beginning, let’s sneak a peek at a number of the principle highlights of the tool.
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Vivo Y30 5G Specifications
The Vivo Y30 5G sports a 6.51-inch HD+ display that sits on an IPS LCD panel. The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels giving a 20:9 aspect ratio and 270 ppi density. Under the hood the device is equipped with MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 chipset and Octa-core processor, Mali-G57 MC2 GPU and 6GB RAM. The phone packs with 128GB of internal storage, which is further expandable.
The Vivo Y30 5G is equipped with a dual camera module at the back, a 50MP (wide) primary, and a 2MP depth sensor camera. While it offers an 8MP camera module on the front. The device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want better pictures than a DSLR, this is where the GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with a lot of depth and detail. .
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Vivo Y30 5G
Download : Link
Download latest GCam APK on Vivo Y30 5G | Download GCam Config Files
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Vivo Y30 5G.
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Vivo Y30 5G by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Vivo Y30 5G
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Vivo Y30 5G by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Vivo Y30 5G by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Vivo Y30 5G by Urnyx
No Config files available for Vivo Y30 5G
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo Y30 5G
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.