Vivo iQOO 10 Pro is definitely one of the most popular tool from the Vivo residence. If you are Vivo iQOO 10 Pro personal and if you are not happy with the overall performance of digital digicam then you can use GCam or Google Camera on Vivo iQOO 10 Pro. Today we can let you know how to download and deploy GCam APK contemporary solid model on Vivo iQOO 10 Pro to experience distinctive and clean snapshots in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, night time vision, lens blur, portrait mode and more. Before we begin, let’s check the highlights of several important features of this tool.
Vivo iQOO 10 Pro Details
The Vivo iQOO 10 Pro features a 6.78-inch QHD+ display that sits on an LTPO3 AMOLED panel. The display offers a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 518 ppi density. Under the hood the device is equipped with Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and Octa-core processor, Adreno 730 GPU and up to 12GB of RAM. The phone packs up to 512GB of internal storage which is not further expandable.
Vivo iQOO 10 Pro is equipped with a triple camera module at the back, 50MP (wide) primary, 14.6MP telephoto lens and 50MP ultra wide angle lens camera. While it offers a 16MP camera module on the front. This device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want to take better pictures than DSLR then this is where GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with great depth and detail.
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ EnhancedAstrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro
Download : Link
Download Google Camera For Vivo iQOO 10 Pro | Download GCam Config Files
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro by Urnyx
No Config files available for Vivo iQOO 10 Pro
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo iQOO 10 Pro
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.