If you own Tecno Spark 9 and if you are not satisfied with the camera performance then you can try GCam or Google Camera on Tecno Spark 9. Today we will tell you how to download and install the latest stable version of GCam APK on Tecno Spark 9. Enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, night vision, lens blur, portrait mode and more. Before we begin, let’s take a look at some of the key highlights of the device.
Tecno Spark 9 Details
The Tecno Spark 9 sports a 6.6-inch HD+ display that sits on an IPS LCD panel. The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels giving a 20:9 aspect ratio and 266 ppi density. Under the hood of the device is an Octa-core processor with Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio G37 chipset, PowerVR GE8320 and up to 6GB of RAM. The phone packs up to 128GB of internal storage which can be further expanded.
The Tecno Spark 9 is equipped with a dual camera module at the back, a 13MP primary camera, and an unspecified secondary camera. While it offers an 8 MP, (wide) camera module on the front. The device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want better pictures than a DSLR, this is where the GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with a lot of depth and detail. .
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ EnhancedAstrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Tecno Spark 9
Download : Link
Download Google Camera For Tecno Spark 9 | Download GCam Config Files
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Tecno Spark 9.
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Tecno Spark 9 by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Tecno Spark 9
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Tecno Spark 9 by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Tecno Spark 9 by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Tecno Spark 9 by Urnyx
No Config files available for Tecno Spark 9
How to Install Google Camera on Tecno Spark 9
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.