Google Camera is officially developed by Google for its Pixel devices. It improves camera quality and includes some buttery features. But is it officially developed for Pixel devices? This does not mean that Android users cannot install it on their devices. Any Android device can install Google Camera on their device. But that application will not be official. This means that the version Gcam has been changed by a third party.
Basically, in this article, we will cover how you can install Google Camera on Oppo A77 4G in just few minutes. Let’s explore what is required to install Gcam and how beneficial it is. But make sure you know about Google Camera.
Google Camera for Oppo A 77 4G
Google Camera is developed through Google for Android users. Android version 4.4 KitKat or above formally helps Google Camera. But the unhappy element is that Gcam is handiest for Google Pixel device.
Gcam is formally to be had for Google Pixel devices. In this method, you can’t set up it to your Android device. But you could set up Gcam Mod for your Android device. Just comply with the commands with inside the article to apprehend how you could set up GCAM Mod for your Android device.
Features Google Camera 8.5
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand-new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press, the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
GCam works with Super Res, AR, Google Lens, Time Lapse, Slow Motion, Image Stabilization, Astro Photography Mode and Photosphere. It also works with HDR, HDR+, HDR+, RAW, ZSL, Flash, Stickers, NightSite and Portrait modes.
There is a moderate possibility that many features cannot be painted for the indicated mods, please feel free to use any Mod APK and find the unique config file.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Oppo A77 4G
Download Google camera 8.5 for Oppo A77 4G: Download
Download Google camera 8.4 for Oppo A77 4G: Download
Download Google camera 8.1 for Oppo A77 4G: Download
How to Install Google Camera 8.5 on OnePlus 10T
- At first, download the GCam APK from the above-listed links.
- After downloading the APK, head over to the settings, then enable the installation from Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the Gcam apk and click on Installation.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- Once done, open the app and allow permissions to the app.
- That’s it.
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.