OnePlus Nord N20 SE is indeed one of the most popular device from the house of OnePlus. If you have OnePlus Nord N20 SE and if you are not satisfied with the overall performance of the camera, then you can try GCam or Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N20 SE. Today, we can let you know how to download and set up the latest stable version of GCam APK on OnePlus Nord N20 SE to enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, nighttime vision, lens blur, portrait mode, etc. Before we begin, let’s check the highlights of several key features of the tool.
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
OnePlus Nord N20 SE Details
The OnePlus Nord N20 SE features a 6.56-inch HD+ display that sits on an IPS LCD panel. The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels, with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 269 ppi density. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek MT6765G Helio G35 chipset with octa-core processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64 GB of internal storage, which is further expandable.
The OnePlus Nord N20 SE is equipped with a dual camera module at the back, a 50MP (wide) primary camera, and a 2MP depth sensor camera. While it offers an 8MP camera module on the front. This device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want to take better pictures than DSLR then this is where GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with great depth and detail.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for OnePlus Nord N20 SE
Download Google camera 8.5 for OnePlus Nord N20 SE: Download
Download Google camera 8.4 for OnePlus Nord N20 SE: Download
Download Google camera 8.1 for OnePlus Nord N20 SE: Download
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N20 SE
- Step 1. First, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.