Google Camera is officially developed by Google for its Pixel devices. It improves camera quality and includes some buttery features.
But is it officially developed for Pixel devices? This does not mean that Android users cannot install it on their devices. Any Android device can install Google Camera on their device. But that application will not be official. This means that the version Gcam has been changed by a third party.
Basically, in this article, we will tell you how to install Google Camera on Honor X8 5G in just a few minutes. Let’s see what is required to install Gcam and how beneficial it is. But make sure you know about Google Camera.
Honor X8 5G Specifications
The Honor X8 5G sports a 6.5-inch HD+ display that sits on a TFT LCD panel. The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels giving a 20:9 aspect ratio and 270 ppi density. Under the hood of the device is Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset along with Octa-core processor, Adreno 619 GPU and 6GB of RAM. The phone packs with 128GB of internal storage which is further expandable
Honor X8 5G is equipped with a triple camera module at the back, 48MP primary camera, 2MP macro lens camera and 2MP depth sensor camera. While it offers an 8MP selfie camera module on the front. The device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want better pictures than a DSLR, this is where the GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with a lot of depth and detail. .
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Honor X8 5G
Download : Link
Download latest GCam APK on Honor X8 5G | Download GCam Config Files
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Honor X8 5G.
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Honor X8 5G by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Honor X8 5G
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Honor X8 5G by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Honor X8 5G by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Honor X8 5G by Urnyx
No Config files available for Honor X8 5G
How to Install Google Camera on Honor X8 5G
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.