The much awaited Nothing Phone 1 is now available in the market, if you own the first Nothing smartphone and want to install Google Camera on it, then you are at the right place. . One of the main attractions of the Nothing Phone 1 is its back, it’s not just because of the glyph interface, instead, a 50MP dual-lens camera is what makes it stand out. In this section. The device takes good shots thanks to the built-in camera app, you can also sideload the GCam port for better photos.
Google Camera for Nothing Phone 1 [Best GCam 8.5]
The Nothing Phone (1) debuts a dual-lens camera module on its rear panel, the device has a 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor paired with a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide-angle sensor. For the software side, the stock camera app on the Phone 1 has a clean interface and sports features like expert mode, slomo, night mode, and other essential features. The phone takes good pictures from the primary camera, while the ultra-wide angle lens performs well. If you want to enhance photography on the Nothing Phone 1 a bit more, you can install the Google Camera app on it.
The best thing is that you can install the latest version of GCam from Pixel 6a, yes, Google Camera 8.5 port is available for Nothing Phone 1. Thanks to the developers who have ported the latest GCam for Nothing Phone 1 and other compatible Android phones. Talking about the features, the app then sports features like astro photography mode, night sight, slomo, beauty mode, HDR enhanced, lens blur, photosphere, playground, RAW support, Google Lens and more. . Let’s now take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Nothing Phone 1.
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ EnhancedAstrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Nothing Phone 1
Nothing comes with the Camera 2 API on the Phone 1, which simply means you can easily sideload the GCam app on the Phone (1) without rooting. There are a bunch of GCam ports compatible with Nothing Phone 1, below you find all working ports with download links. You can download GCam 8.5 or GCam 8.4 ported by BSG, both ports working on Nothing Phone (1) without config files. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera for Nothing Phone 1 [GCam 8.5 – MGC_8.5.300_A10_V2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Nothing Phone 1 [GCam 8.4 – MGC_8.4.600_A10_V13_MGC.apk]
How to Install Google Camera 8.5 on Nothing Phone 1
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.