Google Camera is officially developed by Google for its Pixel devices. It improves camera quality and includes some buttery features. But is it officially developed for Pixel devices? This does not mean that Android users cannot install it on their devices.
Any Android device can install Google Camera on their device. But that application will not be official. This means that the version Gcam has been modified by a third party. Basically, in this article, we will tell you how to install Google Camera on Honor Pad 8 in just a few minutes. But make sure you know about Google Camera.
Features GCam 8.5 APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ Enhanced Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download Google Camera 8.5 for Honor Pad 8
Download : Link
Download Google Camera For Honor Pad 8 | Download GCam Config Files
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Honor Pad 8
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Honor Pad 8 by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Honor Pad 8
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Honor Pad 8 by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Honor Pad 8 by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Honor Pad 8 by Urnyx
No Config files available for Honor Pad 8
How to Install Google Camera on Honor Pad 8
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.5 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.