Oppo has announced the launch of the Oppo Find X5 Pro soon, and the device will come with some great specs and a mid-range price. And, we know you’re here to download Google Camera for your device. So, here we are with the brand new Oppo Find X5 Pro. So, download Google Camera 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 Pro and click on the great pictures from your device. Oppo Find X5 Pro Gcam download link is provided in the article. The Oppo Find series comes with a Snapdragon 8gen 1chipset. If you have the Oppo Find X5 Pro for GCam 8.4, downloads are now available on this page. This article is for the Oppo Find X5 Pro for Google Camera 8.4. On our site, you can find Gcam Mods apk for almost every phone.
Different developers port the Google Camera app for different devices just for better support. If you are using an old Android phone that came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you need to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Gcam 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 Pro.
Google Camera 8.4 For Oppo Find X5 Pro
In this version, you can find a lot of improvements, better low light image, better portrait mode, image quality, better image processing, even though it is not available in the Google Play Store. You need to download from our site, download the link to the Google Camera app below. Gcam 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 Pro Xda.
Quick Overview of Oppo Find X5 Pro
The Oppo Find X5 Pro smartphone is powered by Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4 nm) with OPPO’s MariSilicon X chip processor which includes Octa-core (1 × 3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3 × 2.50 GHz Cortex-A740 and 3 × 2.50 GHz). × 1.80 GHz Cortex-A510). It comes with 256 GB 8 GB RAM, 256 GB 12 GB RAM, 512 GB 12 GB RAM. It runs on Android 12 Color OS 12. The Oppo Find X5 Pro has Adreno 730 for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has a 120Hz LTPO AMOLED touch screen with a 6.7-inch display with a resolution of 1440 × 3200 and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 with 509PPI.
The device has a 50MP sensor (f / 1.8), Sony sensor, 50MP f / 2.2 (ultra wide), 16MP, f / 2.4, telephoto camera with a triple camera setup at the back. On the front, you get a 16MP single camera with f / 2.0 aperture punch hole camera. Some of the features of the Oppo Find X5 Pro’s camera are LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, and it offers video recording 8K, 4K @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 120fps, and Super Slow Motion 720 @ 960fps. does. In addition, the device has an under-display, (optical), fingerprint sensor. The Oppo Find X5 Pro has a 5000 mAh battery that supports 80W USB-C fast charging.
Google Camera 8.4 For Oppo Find X5 Pro
Additional Features for Gcam 8.4
Added dual exposure controls to adjust the brightness and HDR of your photo (Pixel 4).
Astrophotography to Night Sight allows you to take a picture of the Milky Way with one tap (Pixel 3, 3a, and 4).
Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos where the people you photograph most are smiling and not blinking (Pixel 4).
Added Touch and hold on the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos in the default camera mode (Pixel 2, 3, 3a, and 4).
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- dio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website.
The developer version has many features that you can enable or disable according to your needs.
With the new astronomical mode, the new Google Camera 8.4 has various other features like transparent UI, enhanced night sight, motion blur, AR photo booth, audio zoom, and some other features. We expect the new Astro Mode to still work on some devices but we expect extensive support in the future.
How to Install Google Camera on Oppo Find X5 Pro with Night mode
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera application.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Gcam for more Oppo devices
You have successfully downloaded and installed Google Camera 8.4 on your Oppo Find X5 Pro. If you have any problems, please comment below.
For Download More Gcam Visit us