The 2021 flagship-killer is here and this time by Oppo’s sister-brand, Realme, yes, I am talking about the Realme GT 5G. Needless to say, the Snapdragon 888 SoC is the key highlight of the smartphone. The camera has always been in the prior list of Realme’s smartphones and the company offers a triple-lens camera setup in its newest Realme GT 5G and GT Master Edition. However, the software on Realme phones is optimized well for decent shots. But you can also sideload GCam on it. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G and Realme GT Master Edition.
Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition
Both Realme GT lineup phones are billing with a 64MP Quad Bayer sensor alongside an 8MP ultra-wide-angle snapper and 2MP macro camera. The Realme GT 5G boasts Sony’s IMX 682 64MP sensor. In terms of software, then we’ve Oppo and Realme’s usual camera app with features such as AI Scene Enhancement, Night Mode, Expert (Pro) Mode, and more. Obviously, it captures nice images in almost every scenario, but if you’re looking for a better alternative, then you can give a try to the Pixel 5’s Google Camera app.
The GCam app comes with features such as Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. You can use these features after sideload the GCam app on your Realme GT 5G or Realme GT Master Edition. Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera app on Realme GT 5G and Realme GT Master Edition.
Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition
Realme GT 5G and GT Master Edition both allows you sideloading Google Camera app, thanks to the Camera2 API support. The latest mod port, GCam 8.2, is also compatible on the Realme GT 5G. Here we attach both the latest GCam 8.1 by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, these ports are working on the Realme GT lineup. Here’s the download link of both ports.
- Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk]
- Download GCam 8.2 for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition [MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk]
- Download Google Camera for Realme GT 5G & GT Master Edition [MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you want better results, then you can follow the below steps and add configuration file.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
While for MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2_MGC.apk and MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1j_MGC.apk there’s no need to configure many settings, but still, you can play with GCam settings according to your needs for better results.
Once all done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme GT 5G and GT Master Edition smartphone.