The Nokia G50 and Nokia X20 are both billing with the generic camera app we’ve seen on other Nokia phones. Although it works fine and takes good pictures, if you want to take impressive shots in low light, you can use third-party options and Google Camera is the best alternative to the default camera app for most Android phones. Is one of GCam Mode packs a large list of features such as advanced astronomical imagery, night vision, and much more? Fortunately, this app is also available for sideloading on Nokia G50 or Nokia X20.
Latest Google Camera Port – Gixam 8.4 from Pixel 6 is suitable for many Android phones, including Nokia X20 and G50. Before heading to the download section, let’s take a look at the features that come with IgCam 8.4: Astro Photography Mode, Night Site, Slomo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, Photo Spare, Play in the feature list. Includes Ground, RAW support, Google Lens. , And more with GCam 8.4 port. Let’s take a look at these steps on how to download and install the Google Camera app on Nokia G50 and Nokia X20.
Download Google Camera for Nokia G50 & X20
If you’re using the Nokia G50 or Nokia X20, then you can easily install the Google Camera on your smartphone, both phones have Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. We are attaching the newest GCam 8.4 port by BSG, 8.2 by Parrot043, and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 8.2 for Nokia X20 & G50 [MGC_8.2.300_Parrot043_V9.apk] (most stable)
- Download GCam 8.4 for Nokia X20 and Nokia G50 [MGC_8.4.300_A10_V0a_MGC.apk] (beta)
- Download Google Camera for Nokia G50 & X20 [GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk]
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
If you’re downloading the GCam 7.3, then you can use the below-listed config file for better results. However, there’s no need to play with Settings in GCam 8.2 and GCam 8.4, you can change the settings according to your needs.
- At first, you need to download this config file on your Nokia X20 or Nokia G50 smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.