Realme’s X-series phones are always known for its impressive performance and camera, and the recently announced Realme X7 Max 5G is no exception. The latest X-series smartphone is billing with a triple-lens camera module featuring Sony IMX682 64MP Quad Bayer sensor. The camera performance is the same we can expect from a mid-range smartphone. But there’s an option to boost up the photography performance of Realme X7 Max 5G. Yes, sideloading the Pixel 5 Camera app (GCam Mod port) will allow you to take some mind-boggling shots. Here you can Download Google Camera for Realme X7 Max 5G.
Google Camera for Realme X7 Max 5G [Best GCam]
The stock camera app on Realme X7 Max is the same app that we’ve seen in other recently launched Realme phones. It is optimized to capture splendid shots in almost every condition. You can use features such as AI scene enhancement (aka Chroma Boost), Night Mode, HDR, Slo-Mo, and more. But if you want to take some trippy low-light shots, then I suggest you to sideload Google Camera on your Realme smartphone. The latest version of GCam also allows you to do astrophotography.
The GCam port from Pixel 5 aka the GCam 8.1 is a feature-packed camera app you can use as an alternate camera app on Realme X7 Max. Talking about the details, then the app support features like anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at the steps on how to download and install Google Camera app on Realme X7 Max 5G.
Download Google Camera for Realme X7 Max
The feature-packed Realme X7 Max bags Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, yes, you can easily sideload the GCam app on your smartphone. There are many Google Camera mods compatible with Realme phones, but only select GCam ports are fully functional. Here we attach the latest GCam ports by Nikita (aka nickpl13) and BSG developers. Luckily, both apps are working fine on the Realme X7 Max 5G. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Realme X7 Max 5G (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download GCam for Realme X7 Max 5G (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1d_MGC.apk) [Latest]
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Realme X7 Max 5G smartphone.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.