Download Google Camera 8.1.101 Mod For Xiaomi 12X
Google Camera 8.1 for the Xiaomi 12X is a modded stock camera application from that pixel mobile which has some advanced features that are missing in the stock Xiaomi 12X camera application like HDR Plus and Night sight/Astrography.
This Advance camera app allows you full control over the camera, you can use an advanced Lib patcher for the back camera, telephoto lens, and wide-angle lens, also it has an HDR+ control panel to apply HDR plus from the selected device or sensors like from the pixel 3, pixel 2 and Sony IMX586. In the video section, you can shoot a 4K timelapse Video, Also you have an option to change the bitrate.
Xiaomi 12X runs on Android 11 and it is powered by a QCOM SD870 processor. It is a dual sim smartphone that supports nano gsm sim cards, connectivity option includes GPS wifi hotspot 3G and 4G. The device comes with 8GB of Ram and 128Gb of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Features and What’s Working
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Night Plus
- Timelepse video
- All other basic features.
How to install
- Download google camera apk from the link below.
- Enable unknown source installation from security section.
- Install downloaded file as a normal apk.
- One done, open, Import custom settings, restart gcam
Have any issues: enable camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
GCam build 8.1.101 beta APK: Download
Pixel 5 config file (all settings) : Download
How to import custom settings on Google Camera App
- Downlaod and move config file to storage/gcam/config folder
- Open Google camera double cick near shooter area from the popup select config file.
- Restart GCam app. Done.