The Galaxy M32 and M32 5G are one of the best options in affordable mid-range segment. And obviously, the camera is one of the key highlights of both models. The vanilla Galaxy M32 is billing with a 64MP Quad Bayer sensor, while there’s a 48MP snapper on the recently debuted Galaxy M32 5G. Obviously, the company had to make some compromises while offering 5G-connectivity in the budget segment. Still the device capture nice images, but if you want mind-blowing results, then you can sideload GCam app on it. Here you can Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M32 & M32 5G.
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M32 (5G)
In terms of specs, then the 5G variant is coming with Samsung’s S5KGM2 sensor aka the ISOCELL Bright GM sensor. It is using Tetrapixel design to capture full 48MP images. While the vanilla Galaxy M32 goes official with 64MP sensor, it is also using the Tetrapixel tech to capture high-resolution shots. Samsung is offering its latest One UI 3.1 camera app in the both Galaxy M32 and M32 5G variants with a slew of different modes to capture impressive shots. As mentioned earlier, you can also use the Google Camera on your smartphone.
Both the Galaxy M32 line phones are houses with MediaTek’s Helio G-series chipset. There are only a few GCam ports compatible with the mid-range Galaxy M32 & M32 5G smartphone. After doing some research, we found that the GCam Go is fully compatible with the M32 line, while the GCam 7.3 is partially working, sadly, the newest GCam 8.1 isn’t supported at all. Here’s how you can download and install Google Camera app on Samsung Galaxy M32 and M32 5G.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M32 & M32 5G
The Galaxy M32 (4G & 5G) users can now sideload GCam app on their smartphone and access features like Night Mode, Face enhance, Portrait, Video, Translation, HDR and more. The Pixel 4 camera app by Wichaya and Arnova8G2 are working fine on the Samsung’s latest affordable mid-range smartphone. For Night mode shots, you can use the GCam Go, while in case of normal shots, you can sideload the GCam 7.3 on your device. Here are the download links of the app.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M32 [4G & 5G] (GCam_5.200604.2138build-7.3.021.apk) [without Night Mode]
- Download GCam for Samsung Galaxy M32 (4G & 5G) (Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk) [Recommended]
Before sideloading the app, make sure to download the recommended settings configuration file from the next-section, which makes the app (Pixel Camera app aka Google Camera mod port APK) more smooth on your Samsung Galaxy M32 & M32 5G.
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with config-m32.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with your Samsung Galaxy M32.
If you’ve any query, drop a comment down in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.