In this guide, we will talk about Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T. OnePlus 7 and 7T are the flagship devices of 2019. The wait is over for the owners and users of these devices as Android 12 is finally here for the OnePlus 7 and 7T.
Android 12 beta update for OnePlus 7 and 7T was earlier released by OnePlus, but the beta program was discontinued. But now the beta program has been restarted by Android device manufacturers and they are re-introducing the Android 12 firmware for these two devices.
Android 12 For OnePlus 7 and 7T
The latest OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 7 and 7T is pretty big. It takes up a lot of space, users will need at least 4GB of free space on their devices to download the update.
The update brings with it all the features of Android 12 including the new Material U design, adjustable dark mode, Canvas AOD, privacy dashboard and more. Apart from these, the update also brings the June 2022 security patch for both the devices.
If you want to download Android 12 beta for any of these devices, you need to use OxygenOS version 220.127.116.11. or 18.104.22.168 on your device.
- Newly added Smart Battery Engine, a feature that prolongs your battery life based on smart algorithms and biomimetic self-restoration technology
- Redesigns app icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and optimizes the presentation of text and color to make key information stand out
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages
- Newly added the HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
- Newly added Voice effect preview to allow you to record your voice effect or check your voice effect in real time
- Dark mode now supports three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- New additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Work-Life Balance feature is now available to all users, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- WLB 2.0 now supports automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Gallery now allows you to switch between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the
best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD brings you new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
- Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- Optimized categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
Download Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T
You can download the OxygenOS 12 open beta 1 update for your devices from below:
So that was it from us on Android 12 for OnePlus 7 and 7T. We hope you found this guide helpful. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.