Google Camera is the stock camera app for the Google Pixel phones. It has official support for advanced features like Astrophotography and some others.
What is GCam Mod?
GCam Mode brings the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensures that all features work with them. There are several versions of GCam. Some versions are for multiple Android smartphones, while others are made specifically for a single smartphone.
You can now download the GCam 8.0 and GCam 8.1 Mod for your smartphone from the given link below.
GCam from BSG
- MGC_8.3.252_V0c (BSG, 2021-09-17, beta)
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1r (BSG, 2021-09-08, configs)
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1p (BSG, 2021-09-06, configs)
- MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1o (BSG, 2021-09-01, configs)
GCam fron cstark27/Urnyx05
- PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk (cstark27/Urnyx05, 2021-01-25)
- PXv8.1_GCam-v1.1.apk (cstark27/Urnyx05, 2021-01-13)
- PXv8.1_GCam-v1.0.apk (cstark27/Urnyx05, 2020-12-24)
NOTE: Want to try an older version of GCam, please visit this link.
How to download and install Google Camera on your Android smartphone:
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK provided
- Select and Install it (Allow app installation from external sources).
- Open the Google Camera (Once the icon appears in your launcher).
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- Most APK only support ARM64;
- Recent APK may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only.