Realme GT2 Explorer Master is indeed one of the most popular device from the house of Realme. If you own Realme GT2 Explorer Master and if you are not satisfied with the camera performance then you can try GCam or Google Camera on Realme GT2 Explorer Master. Today we will tell you how to download and install the latest stable version of GCam APK on Realme GT2 Explorer Master to enjoy detailed and clear images in all lighting conditions. Enjoy modes like astro photography, night vision, lens blur, portrait mode and more. Before we begin, let’s take a look at some of the key highlights of the device.
Realme GT2 Explorer Master Details
The Realme GT2 Explorer Master sports a 6.7-inch FHD+ display that sits on an OLED panel. The display offers a resolution of 1080 x 240 pixels giving a 20:9 aspect ratio and 393 ppi density. Under the hood the device is equipped with Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and Octa-core processor, Adreno 730 GPU and up to 12GB of RAM. The phone packs with 256GB internal storage which is not expandable further.
Realme GT2 Explorer Master is equipped with triple camera module at the back, 50MP primary camera, 50MP ultra wide angle lens and 2MP macro lens camera. While it offers a 16MP selfie camera module on the front. The device can take good quality pictures in normal daylight conditions but if you want better pictures than a DSLR, this is where the GCAM comes in as it helps in taking great pictures with a lot of depth and detail. .
Features GCam APK
- Smart Burst
- Motion Photos
- Night Sight
- Super Zoom
- Photo Sphere
- Video Stabilization
- HDR+ EnhancedAstrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
In this version you will get many improvements, better image in low light conditions, better portrait mode, image quality, and better image processing, although it is not available in Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download Google Camera app link below.
Download latest GCam APK on Realme GT2 Explorer Master | Download GCam Config Files
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Realme GT2 Explorer Master.
PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Realme GT2 Explorer Master by Urnyx
Checkout Different versions of Gcam for Realme GT2 Explorer Master
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5 for Realme GT2 Explorer Master by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Realme GT2 Explorer Master by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Realme GT2 Explorer Master by Urnyx
No Config files available for Realme GT2 Explorer Master
How to Install Google Camera on Realme GT2 Explorer Master
- Step 1. First of all, download the gcam 8.4 on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for a few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on the Google camera
Go to Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open App (Chrome, Firefox or File Manager App etc.)> Install Unknown Apps and enable permission from this source:
If you have any questions, leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.