The iPhone 13 Pro Max basically does everything you want with a smartphone. This premium flagship (from $ 1,099) packs a 120Hz refresh rate display, the fastest performance of any handset, and Epic battery life. But it’s the iPhone 13 Pro Max’s cameras that put this phone on top, because they’re at their best. Tested on the phone so far. You can shoot cinematic mode videos with awesome bouquet effects, choose your photography style and take super close-up shots with a new macro mode that takes advantage of the ultra wide camera. Google Camera for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
Different developers port the Google Camera app to different devices just for better support. If you are using an old Android phone that came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 9.0 Pie. So you need to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app. Google Camera for iPhone 13 Pro Max.
iPhone 13 pro Max Specs
The iPhone 13 Pro Max smartphone is powered by Apple A15 Bionic, a processor that includes Octa-core (2 × 3.23 GHz Avalanche + 4 × 1.82 GHz Blizzard). It comes with 128 GB 6 GB RAM, 256 GB 6 GB RAM, 512 GB 6 GB RAM, 1 TB 6 GB RAM. It runs on iOS 15. The iPhone 13 pro Max has an Apple GPU for better graphics performance. On the front, the device has a Super Retina XDR OLED touch screen with a 6.7-inch display with a resolution of 1284 x 2778 and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 with 393PPI 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM1). Shine
The device has a quad camera setup on the back with 12MP wide 12MP Ultra wide 12MP telephoto, you get a 12MP single camera with f / 2.0 aperture punch hole camera. Some features of the iPhone 13 Pro Max’s camera are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and video recording 4K @ 24/30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision presenting. HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, cinematic mode, stereo sound rec. In addition, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The iPhone 13 Pro Max has a 4320 mAh battery that supports 27W USB Power Delivery 2.0 fast charging.
Google Camera for iPhone 13 pro Max
In this version you can find a lot of improvements, improved low light image, improved portrait mode, image quality, and improved image processing, even though it’s not available in the Google Play Store. All you have to do is download it from our site, download the Google Camera app link below. Google Camera for iPhone 13 Pro Max
Features of Google Camera
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- At first download Google Camera 8.4 for your smartphone.
- Once done, open the App.
- On the home screen of the GCam, swipe down to get the settings menu.
- Then, tap on the settings icon.
- Scroll down in the settings and tap on Advanced settings.
- You will see the Astrophotography option.
- Enable the option and you can Astrophotography.
- This process for Google Camera version 8.4, 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.
- Although google camera 7.1 supports astrophotography but not that great. for better astrophotography download the latest version of Google Camera from our Website. Google Camera For Apple iPhone 13 pro-Max