WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is a cross-platform centralized instant program available internationally cross-platform centralized instant messaging (IM) and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service owned by the American company Meta Platforms. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share photos, documents, user locations, and other content. WhatsApp’s client application runs on mobile devices but is also accessible from desktop computers. A cellular mobile phone number is required to sign up for the service.
Are you looking for an awesome followers whatsapp groups where you can meet and chat with like minded people, these followers whatsapp groups will connect people with common interests and make new friends and help you. Other people will learn about your internet connection.
How to create a WhatsApp account on your iPhone or Android
How to create a WhatsApp account
The process of creating a WhatsApp account is the same on both iPhones and Android.
- 1. If you haven’t already, install WhatsApp for iOS or WhatsApp or Android on your mobile phone and then start the app.
- 2. The first time you open the app, you’ll need to agree to the app’s terms of service. Tap “Agree & Continue.”
- 3. Enter your phone number. WhatsApp uses your phone number to identify you, and you find other users by their phone numbers. After a moment, WhatsApp will ask you to confirm your number.
- Enter the phone number you want to associate with your WhatsApp account. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
- 4. The WhatsApp service then sends a text message to that phone number. Enter the code. If you’re using an iPhone, iOS should automatically find the code and you can enter it with a single tap; if not, open your Messages app, note the code, and then return to WhatsApp and enter it.
- WhatsApp will send a code to the number you entered. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
- 5. Enter your name and, if you want, add a photo. Then tap “Done.”
- Add your name and picture and your account is set up. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
Followers WhatsApp Groups Links
- Cheap Follow – Link
- Quick Panel – Link
- Daily Streak – Link
- Real Fans – Link
- New Friends – Link
- Live Story – Link
- Follow Reels – Link
- Digital India – Link
- Fan Following – Link
- Online Store – Link
How to join Followers WhatsApp Groups
To join whatsapp group choose from the links above and click on the link and join your favorite followers whatsapp groups and start chatting and making friends.